We want to make planning for your future as easy as possible. The first step is an introductory meeting where we will gather general information from you and determine which service best meets your needs.
Financial planning is a collaborative process to help maximize your potential for meeting life's goals through financial advice that integrates your personal and financial circumstances. If financial planning best meets your needs, we will take the following next steps:
- Understand your circumstances - We will discuss your personal and financial circumstances that have led you to seek financial planning guidance. We will also request and gather the documentation from you that will be integral to preparing your plan (e.g., bank statements, investment statements, mortgage documents, etc.).
- Identify and select your goals - The keys to any great plan are the targets and desired goals. Retirement? College funding? Risk management? Significant transaction? We will help provide specificity to your goals that will be instrumental in our recommendations.
- Analyzing information and developing recommendations - We will analyze the information you provide to determine our recommendations for the best methods to meet your goals.
- Presenting recommendations - We will then meet to discuss our recommendations for you, provide insight in our thought process, and provide you with the documentation to support the plan for your reference.
- Implementation and monitoring - With your newly created financial plan, you will now be empowered to implement the recommendations as soon as possible. If you have selected monitoring services as well, we will schedule our future meetings to track your progress and determine if any adjustments to the plan are necessary. You will also retain access to the online monitoring of your linked accounts.
Beginning for the tax year 2022, utilize our services to complete your Federal and State tax filing for the current tax year. Careful tax preparation can free up money that you can use to achieve your goals. If tax preparation best meets your needs, we will take the following next steps:
- Understand your circumstances - We will discuss your personal and financial circumstances that have led you to seek assistance with tax compliance. We will also request and gather the documentation from you that will be integral to preparing your tax returns (e.g., W-2's, investment statements, mortgage statements, etc.).
- Complete the tax return - We will complete your Federal and State personal tax returns.
- Debrief - We will discuss key findings and provide general guidance for the following tax year.
If you are looking for assistance in the serving the financial planning needs of your clients on a contract basis, we will take the following next steps:
- Understand your need - Discuss the assistance your business needs with financial planning services (e.g., client data gathering, plan preparation, plan presentation, etc.).
- Determine specific engagement - Mutually agree to the necessary terms for the engagement (e.g., time-frame, specific services, rate, etc.).